PNC Broadway in Louisville and WXMA-FM’s (102.3 The Max) “Lambert & Lindsey Morning Show” announced March 7 the 2013-2014 Louisville Broadway series line-up from the Broadway.com studios in New York City. The “Lambert and Lindsey Morning Show” of WXMA-FM (102.3 The Max) was a 2012 recipient of The Broadway League’s Star of Touring Broadway Award – honoring excellence and achievement for touring Broadway.
Four Roses Bourbon, sponsor of WXMA-FM’s broadcast, toasted the new season with signature, themed cocktails the Mystic and the Dark and Delirious. Brand Ambassador Al Young was present and signing copies of his book, “Four Roses: The Return of a Whiskey Legend.” Four Roses and PNC Broadway in Louisville have an ongoing partnership in Louisville through the Bourbon and Broadway program – a series of dinners and events that pair Four Roses signature bourbon with touring Broadway shows to spread the knowledge and passion for both bourbon and Broadway.
“The Book Of Mormon” will anchor the 2013-2014 season of PNC Broadway in Louisville. From the creators of South Park and winner of nine Tony Awards, “The Book Of Mormon” will play a limited two-week engagement, May 27 through June 8, 2014. The New York Times calls it “the best musical of this century” and Entertainment Weekly says it’s “the funniest musical of all time.” Season subscribers receive priority ticket opportunities to shows so a season subscription is the best way to guarantee seats.
“We are thrilled to announce a season of all new musicals from Broadway,” says PNC Broadway in Louisville President Leslie Broecker. “Over the past two years we’ve had significant growth in our subscriber base, and this line-up is certain to continue that trend. With limited engagements, the only sure way to guarantee access to tickets is to become a season ticket holder.”
2013-2014 SEASON SHOWS
• “The Addams Family,” Oct. 15-20, 2013
• “War Horse,” Nov. 19-24, 2013
• “Sister Act,” Jan. 7-12, 2014
• “Ghost The Musical,” March 11-16, 2014
• “The Book Of Mormon,” May 27-June 8, 2014
All shows will be presented at The Kentucky Center.
Season tickets for the 2013-2014 PNC Broadway in Louisville Season will go on sale Thursday, March 7, with three convenient ways to purchase:
1. Select your seats in person at the PNC Broadway in Louisville Box Office at 620 W. Main St., Suite 100, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Order online seven days a week, 24 hours a day at www.BroadwayInLouisville.com.
3. Call the Broadway Across America toll-free Louisville Season Ticket Hotline at 800.294.1894. The Hotline hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from noon to 5 p.m.
Prices for the five-show season ticket package range between $138 and $542 depending on seat location.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN:
• New Season Ticket Holders can order before April 12 and make three easy monthly payments.
EXCLUSIVE SEASON TICKET HOLDER REWARDS:
• Flexible ticket exchanges.
• No upgrade charges for exchanged seats in same price level regardless of performance.
• Priority purchase opportunities for additional tickets to series shows and all season specials.
• Lost ticket insurance and replacement service.
• Purchasing privileges in any of the other Broadway Across America cities.
• Same premium seat location for all season shows.
• Priority renewal for future seasons.
SEASON PATRON CLUB
Season Patron Club members enjoy additional benefits that include guaranteed seating in the grand tier box seats, front orchestra, front grand tier or balcony box seats, complimentary parking for all regular season shows, name recognition in the souvenir program and exclusive access to the Mary Anderson Room for pre-show and intermission private bar service, complimentary hors d’oeuvres and concierge service. Season Patron Club members also receive exclusive invitations and access to special events throughout the season.
PNC Broadway in Louisville shows typically run for one week at The Kentucky Center. Performance options are Tuesday through Thursday evenings at 7:30 p.m., Friday evenings at 8 p.m., Saturdays at 2 and 8 p.m. and Sundays at 1 and 6:30 p.m. All times are subject to change. An audio-described performance for the visually impaired is available. Anyone requiring this service or accommodations for the physically challenged should request so when purchasing season tickets.
GROUP SALES AND SINGLE TICKETS
Group sales information is now available through www.BroadwayinLouisville.com for all shows. Reservations may be made online through the website or by calling the Group Sales Department at 502.569.3060.
Tickets for individual shows are not available at this time and typically go on sale to the general public four to six weeks prior to the opening of the show.
Category: Cover Stories