The Marcus Lindsey Open House

| April 26, 2012

New NuLu venue, The Marcus Lindsey, hosted an open house on April 19.

Guests enjoyed music, food and bar service and a performance of the tango, salsa and cha-cha by professional dancers.

The Marcus Lindsey is a Victorian-Era church, circa 1888, completely restored by Pip and Susan Pullen-Swope. Now a National Historic Landmark, the venue features a restored sanctuary and sacristy, as well as a one-quarter acre, professionally designed garden.

Photos by TONY BENNETT | Contributing Photographer

Click here to purchase photos.

Click here to purchase photos.

Category: Weekly

About the Author (Author Profile)

Comments are closed.