NAWBO EPIC Awards
March 3 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM| $125
NAWBO will host the 22nd annual EPIC Awards Dinner on Thursday March 3rd at 5:30pm, with Master of Ceremonies Tim Laird and Guest Speaker Heather Howell.
The 12 Finalists this year are:
· Summer Auerbach, Owner, Rainbow Blossom
· Pamela Fulton Broadus, President & CEO, Splendid Events
· Tricia Burke, President, Office Environment Company
· Dr. Stacie Grossfeld, Owner, Orthopaedic Specialists
· Susan Hershberg, Owner, Wiltshire Pantry
· Steph Horne, Owner/Attorney, Horne Title Services
· Mo McKnight Howe, Owner, Revelry Boutique
· Raquel Koff, President, Rodeo Drive
· Amy Letke, Founder & CEO, Integrity HR
· Kayla Mount, Co-Founder & COO, SuperFanU
· Leigh Pittman (Supporting Partner) Vice President, Director
Global Program Management & Strategic IT Sourcing, Brown-Forman
· Jesika Young (Supporting Partner) Vice President, US Bank
6 Awards will be presented:
Small Business Owner of the Year- A business with under 50 employees.
Large Business Owner of the Year- A business with over 50 employees.
NEW THIS YEAR Supporting Partner Award- A business owner that works in a role supporting women-owned businesses, entrepreneurship, and the mission of NAWBO.
NEW THIS YEAR Phoenix Award
NEW THIS YEAR Associate Owner Award- A minority owner of a small or large business.
What to Expect:
• To meet women and men who are driving economic development in Kentucky
• 3 course dinner with ticket purchase
• Complimentary (open bar) reception with ticket purchase, sponsored by Hilliard Lyons
• To discuss and network with business owners about how innovation is playing a role in the future of our city
• Hear from our finalists about how innovation has played a role in their business
• A LIVE vote for your favorite finalist speech
• Our Master of Ceremonies Tim Laird and his specialty NAWBO EPIC awards cocktail
• Heather Howell discussing her new role as Director of Innovation at Brown-Forman and how innovation has played a role in her career path
Tickets and tables may be purchased at www.nawbolouisville.org