Grab a cup of java — or take a sip of ours — and settle in for this edition of Your Morning Voice…
• Steve Jobs’ last words: “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.” This eulogy penned by his sister may be the most beautiful thing we’ve read all year.
• Nicole Richie kept her promise not to use Halloween as an excuse to dress like a tart. A bootylicious diva, yes, but a tart? No.
• We never thought we’d say this, but Heidi Klum sure was hard to look at when she bared all for a Halloween party this past weekend.
• More than two decades after they made their TV debut as baby Michelle on “Full House,” we’re still fascinated by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, particularly since the former child stars continue to get press not because they behave badly (ahem, Lindsay Lohan) but because they’re amazingly talented and run a billion dollar business.
• Want to win $5,000 just for looking fabulous at Breeders’ Cup? Of course, you do — and we want that for you, too.
Have a great day! We’ll see you tomorrow.
Category: The Dish